Sunday, October 12

Our God is a Covenant God - Part 1

I am reading a book called 'God's Covenant Annointing-The Title Deed Of Your Inheritance' by Morris Cerullo. Heavy stuff but powerful!!!I know my tiny mind sometimes cannot comprehend the mysteries of God. I've had to go back over chapters - read it s-l-o-w then move on!!!
I'm hoping that each day (when I have time to get on the computer), I will reflect on my journey through this book.
Cerullo says...'The majority of Christians today have not taken possession of the 'Title Deed' of their inheritance. It has been bought and paid for. It belongs to them as legal heirs in the Kingdom of God. But, because of a lack of knowledge, they have not taken hold of it and are living as spiritual 'paupers', when God has planned for them to be priests and kings!

Not knowing their legal rights in the covenant they have entered into with God, through Christ, when Satan tries to afflict their bodies, rob them of their finances, and attack their families; they sit back with their hands folded in defeat, thinking there is nothing they can do.

Not knowing or understanding the full significance of the blood covenant they have entered into with Christ, many Christians are living their lives in a weakened condition.'
Hosea 4:6 says 'my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.'

1 comment:

sailorcross said...

We were purchased at a very high price--more than any of us could ever afford in terms of dollars and cents.

I always keep this thought in my mind, and this makes me realize just how valuable and priceless each and every one of us is to God.

I stopped by and starting reading your most recent post, and then realized I'd better go back to the beginning. I'll try and be back everyday to read some more. I'd like to do more than one post a day, but I think I'll just read one and ponder this, holding it close to my heart.

Thanks for sharing your reflections on your reading!!

Beth