Saturday, July 12

A God of ORDER


'Dominion and awe belong to God;He establishes order in the heights of heaven.' Job 25:2

As the models of the planets hung suspended in my room, we were all pretty pleased (both the students and I) with our research. We tried to recreate the solar system.

I stood under the 'solar system' in awe and amazement at this creative God. According to research, the planets orbit the sun but they don't crash into each other! Just the way the Creator intended for them to be! There's beauty and order in the heavens above and also on the earth below.

WOW!!!He is indeed a God of order. When too many things are happening in my life and I do not know where to start or what to do, I know that the God I serve is not a God of confusion but a God of order-my Bible tells me and creation speaks it! He will place events into order because it's not about me BUT about Him!

No comments: