Tuesday, July 1

Loloma

When you come face to face with death alot of things change, especially your perspective on things. My experience last weekend was a massive shock and a wake up call for me. I've labelled this entry 'loloma' meaning love because I know that if it wasn't for the MIGHTY HAND and LOVE of God, the story would have been different.

The car that I was driving is 'a total write off'!! The tow truck driver and the medics who were there at the scene could not believe that I had survived.
Psalms 91:4
He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge;His faithfulness will be your shield and your rampart.


I testify to this. PRAISE HIS MATCHLESS NAME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God that He watches over us and keeps us in the palm of His hand :-)

Marama said...

Indeed He does! What a loving God!