Sunday, November 23

Our God is a Covenant God - Part 8

Fear and Unbelief

Through their fear and unbelief, Israel was disobedient and did not take possession of their inheritance. They forfeited their covenant promises and were forced to wander around in the wilderness for 40 years.
Have you allowed fear and unbelief to hinder you from taking possession of your inheritance??
  • Know who you are in Christ and what is legally yours.
  • Allow these promises to sink deep within your spirit knowing they have been sealed with the Blood of Jesus and that they cannot fail.
  • Be filled with hope......an expectation that you are going to receive what you have desired.
  • Believe....have faith, be fully persuaded that God is going to do exactly what he has promised He would do!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Marama..

Thank you for your visit, and for signing my guest book. I am always so blessed to meet a new friend and sister in the Lord. As I read your posts I see such a heart for the Lord and and a heart of encouragement as well. I know the Lord is pleased and finds favor in you his precious daughter.
Aloha Lorie

sailorcross said...

I just read through your series and every word shows your heart and your love for our Lord.

Thank you for sharing this.

Oh, and I've tagged you at "The Power of Your Love"

http://wwwthepowerofyourlove.blogspot.com