Tuesday, March 25

Absolute loyalty

I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who lives but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who loved me and gave Himself for me. Gal.2:20

Lord, your Word reminds me of who Iam meant to be in Christ. I'm no longer 'me' because that person has been nailed with Christ. I know that at times the old 'me' wants to creep in to say or do things I'm not meant to be doing! Keep chipping away the harder outer core of my individual independence from You, my wanting to take over when things don't go my way. May the indwelling of Your Word(Christ) liberate me and my nature into oneness with You, not following my own ideas but choosing absolute loyalty to Jesus.

Lord, each moment, each day, may I live with the consciousness of Your abiding Presence- that Jehovah Shammah is in residence:).

No comments: