Saturday, March 29

Take control

There's this reading that has been capturing my attention and I had to sit today to go through it again. It's the authority reading. I just need it to sink deep within my heart. I want to draw a flow chart but I still haven't discovered how to use that application here. This is when the teacher in me wants to come out. OK here we go....

God has given me the AUTHORITY.......Luke 10:19.This is the flashing verse which I will come back to.

Just to establish background knowledge......

For God gives the Spirit without limits. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in His Hands (John 3: 34-35).

When God created the world, He gave the first Adam ownership over all the earth(Gen.1:26). However, Adam gave it to the devil through disobedience! Now this is the exciting bit...Through the cross of Jesus Christ- Jesus, the last Adam, took that ownership back and handed it to us. He put the dominion over the whole earth back in our hands-just like in the Adam days.

THEREFORE, if it's mine, I own it in Jesus Name. I can either not do anything with it or I can use it.The authority has been given to me so I need to take hold of it and use it! Take hold of it and use it! Take hold of it and use it!

Which means, God allows what I allow!.........whatsoever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatsoever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven (Mat.18:18).

Remember Ps.115:16, The highest heaven belong to the Lord, but the earth He has given to man. That's us(me)!

How do I take possession or ownership of what my loving Lord has given me?

It's with my words!
I NEED to know what God's Word says regarding each situation. Once I know it, I can speak it with AUTHORITY. When I stand with God and on His unchanging Word, I WILL see the fruit of standing firm.

Father, thank you for the authority You have given me. May I feed on your Word each day and may it be so deeply implanted, that no matter what comes my way, I can speak over it with authority. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: