Monday, March 24

Bought at a price


Do you not know......you are not your own? 1 Cor.6:19

It's such a delight to feed on His Word this morning. To be able to open another wrapper- just unwrapping this single truth in 1 Cor.6:19, I'm so excited and tempted in wanting to unwrap more but I know I need to stop and to chew on a bit at a time.

Thank you Lord for buying me, more like rescuing me from the shop of sinfulness. You've bought me therefore I am Yours. My condition was dusty, dirty, and broken-yet whilst being in that state You bought me because You knew that there was someone/something precious under all that filth! While I was still a sinner, You died for me.

Thank You for the AWESOME price-Your Blood, which makes me look so brand new and the beautiful robe of righteousness that I have on today. Father, I know that You're still shaping me out of my deformities. Please continue to mold me into what You really want me to be. My life is not my own.

No comments: