Sunday, March 23

Faith vs Sight

We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Cor.5:7

Lord, this is a verse I've heard so many times. It's so easy to say that we have faith but to actually exercise it is a different story. The world that we live in is all about instant coffee, instant cash, instant booking.......but You oh Lord, You work at Your own pace in Your own time. Indeed, having a child-like faith is what You want from me-they believe what is being promised to them and they've made up their little minds that they will get it!

I love the Faith Hall of Fame in Heb.11. These saints trusted You totally. Daddy, may You stregthen my heart each day to hold on to Your promises and not letting go despite the circumstances.

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.......because He who promised is faithful!

Standing on the promises of Christ my King
Thru eternal ages let His praises ring
Glory in the highest I will shout and sing
Standing on the promises of God.

chrs
Standing, standing
Standing on the promises of Christ my Saviour
Standing, standing
I'm standing on the promises of God.

No comments: