Friday, March 28

Sweeter than honey

This I know is true, God is not a man that He should lie.
Reading and meditating on His Word is like coming to a table that is layed out with different types of food. Once you've tasted what it has to offer, you want to keep coming back for more. Why?

Psalms 19: 7-10 explains it.

The Word of God is:

PERFECT-revives the soul
TRUSTWORTHY-makes wise the simple
RIGHT- gives joy to the heart
RADIANT- gives light to the eyes
Sure and altogether righteous
More precious than gold much pure gold
Sweeter than honey than honey from the comb
If I keep feeding on His Words , my eyes will open to see situations from His perspective. In verse 12 it says,Who can discern his own errors? Sometimes we are so caught up with things around us that we cannot discern our own faults. We think or we know that we are right, no matter what anyone else thinks.
Lord, may pride and self righteous attitude be so far removed from my life. It's only Your Word that can shed light on my weaknesses. As I journey on, may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight. Amen

No comments: