Monday, March 24

You're EVERYTHING to me

Those who know Your name will trust in You, for You Lord have never forsaken those who seek you. Ps. 9:10

Your Word says that You created us in Your image(Gen.126) and even before we were born, You saw our unformed body. You saw us even before we were created in our mother's womb(Ps.139). The earth my Lord and everything in it is Yours(Ps.50:10-12).

You own the cattle in a thousand hills, even the souls of the father and the son are in Your hands....because You created us all, we are Yours.

You are:
Jehovah- the Lord God, our God
Elshaddai- the Lord God my Supplier
Adonai- Lord and Master
Jehovah Jireh-the Lord God my Provider
Jehovah Rapha- the Lord God my Healer
Jehovah Nissi-the Lord God my Banner
Jehovah M'Kadesh- the Lord my Sanctifer
Jehovah T'sidkenu- the Lord God my Righteouness
Jehovah Shalom- the Lord God my Peace
Jehovah Rohi- the Lord God my Shepherd
Jehovah Shammah- the Lord God the Abiding Presence

I will lift You up, high above all else.

No comments: